Topic: Something I found in an old book: An Animal TF Spell.

"The Anifornum: The Anifornum causes you to adopt the guise of any beast you choose.  Take care to perform it aright: you would seem foolish indeed parading through the public streets looking normal yet crowing like a rooster.  To cast it, mix honeydew with a pint of dolphin's milk.  Drink the mixture, close your eyes, will the spell to work, and say:  "BESTIA ANIMO, My human shape shall go. BESTIO BESTIETTA, It shall be for the better, BESTIO ANIFORNUM, I'll turn into a _____." (at the end, call out the name)"

"Note: not to be used by beginners unless supervised by a more experianced magician."

I haven't tried it.  I mean, where am I supposed to get Dolphin Milk?  But I thought you guys would like to see this.

My experiment was a success. Video games and television have rot my brain. Rejoice!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Something I found in an old book: An Animal TF Spell.

Well, technically dolphins are mammals, so it would be possible to get dolphin's milk.  But magic isn't real (at least not to anyone's knowledge).  And my question is: where's the reversal spell?

It reads:
"Transforming spells make one thing appear to be another or disappear from sight altogether.  The Anifornum, by which a wizard takes on te shape of a bird, serpent, or beast, is one variety of transformation spell.  Typically, a transforming spell maybe undone in a very simple manner, for example, with a kiss."

Now how are we going to get someone to kiss a raccoon?

My experiment was a success. Video games and television have rot my brain. Rejoice!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Why can't it be goats milk? That's easy to get.

"What is humility but truthfulness? There is no real difference." -Walter Hilton

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Goats don't have magical powers... appearantly Dolphins do.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

But the guy on Chad Vader was looking for it tongue

"What is humility but truthfulness? There is no real difference." -Walter Hilton

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I think we need to design and build an ISCT-TGMD - an Interspatial Submolecular Controlled Template Transhelical Genetic Mutation Device.

Well, I tried this but just as I said the name of the animal, I got into an argument with someone while reciting it and they called me a little weasel and well, you can probably see where I'm going with this.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm sorry Rusty... it must be hard to type with those tiny little arms.  How you holding up?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm managing, I've become friends with a formerly human female otter.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I got a few books that has some TF spells. Some of them are really weird because your supposed to drop a piece of rope in animal saliva and chant some words and then eat it. . .
There are some less weird ones. . . When I come to think of it. I haven't tried any of them. I'm going to try the less insane ones and chant some words instead. Wish me luck!

The Masked Norwegian Bandit.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Some circles on the internet, more of the New Age variety, have some sort of shapeshifting techniques involving "mental shifting", where one takes on the mindset/perspective of a particular animal to certain degrees. Mostly involves meditation and some other tricks involving visualization, a part of the animal, rhythmic sounds, stuff like that. I've tried it a couple of times, nothing much except a little relaxation came out of it.

Some purport that a physical TF is possible under such cases, but as of yet, there hasn't been any evidence. In any case, a transformation of the mind is the next best thing, if I ever get there.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I too have been messing with New Age techniques for transformation.  Mainly Hypnosis, I've had limited results with it.  I can feel what it would be like to have a tail and muzzle and ears and all that, with phantom limb sensations, but I haven't had any permanent visual effects.  I can get the ocassional flashes where I can see myself with fur, but that quickly fades.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I don't get into all that new age junk, but the other day at school I had a strange feeling - a real, physical feeling - that felt [i]exactly[/i] like what growing a tail would probably feel like.  For some reason I felt a strong urge to constantly look behind me.

Of course, nothing happened, but it was cool anyway.

Very awesome Sly.  That is a phantom limb sensation basically it's when you mind can feel a limb that isn't there.

Some people believe that if you will it strong enough, you could actually grow a tail.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

> KitsuneKit wrote:

> Very awesome Sly.  That is a phantom limb sensation basically it's when you mind can feel a limb that isn't there.

Some people believe that if you will it strong enough, you could actually grow a tail.
i agree sly you did great effort,..

Thumbs up Thumbs down