Topic: Where is everyone?

I haven't seen much activity around here.  Maybe everyone just turned into raccoons (if they weren't already, lol) and ran off into the woods!  Has everyone gotten tired of me?  Am I the only one left who isn't tired of me?  (chitters)

Come on everyone, let's see some posts!  First one to post other than me gets a cookie!

Re: Where is everyone?

I've been busy with a mission for ... I've said too much already.

"What is humility but truthfulness? There is no real difference." -Walter Hilton

Thumbs up Thumbs down

[quote=RustyRaccoon]I've been busy with a mission for ... I've said too much already.[/quote]
Secret agent?  Top secret research project?  Military intelligence coordination?  Classified materials delivery?  Taking out the trash?

By the way, you get a cookie!

Last edited by Sly Cooper (Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:12 am)

[quote=RustyRaccoon]I've been busy with a mission for ... I've said too much already.[/quote]
RUSTY! Great now everyone knows that we are working on dark and sinister plans.

My experiment was a success. Video games and television have rot my brain. Rejoice!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

*walks out of his tree, to the edge of the forest, to a stump where a solar powered laptop with wifi is hidden.*

I check on the board all the time I just don't say anything very often smile Anybody that wants info on Rusty and Kit's secret mission, I'm selling spy details for 30k! *whisper* Just don't tell them you got it from me >.>

Humanity is just a state of mind; break free and experience a state of existence.

Hey!  Don't tell people about our plans for global animal transformation!

My experiment was a success. Video games and television have rot my brain. Rejoice!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Aha!  I KNEW it!

Uh-huh...I'm sending you guys a present.Sly...you might want to get out of there soon......it's not gonna be pretty.

The Average Gamer

YES!  I've finally succeeded in stealing Rusty and Kit's secret blueprints!  Now they'll NEVER be able to transfo... What?!?!  Where did they go?!?!  They stole them back!  I can't believe it!  Dangit, now I have to steal them AGAIN!!!!

Sign reads, 'Back in five minutes'.

It is in your nature to transform yourselves. -Arnold SchwarzenOXEN

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We need to obtain these plans as soon as possible!  Rusty and Kit must never be allowed to continue their sinister plans!

(And yes, before anybody else can say it: EPIC GRAVEDIG!!!!  Just trying to throw some life back in the forums...)

lol Sly

"I shall call him 'Mini-Mii'!"

Thumbs up Thumbs down