Topic: Hi all!

So yeah, you can say I'm new here. I've actually been looking around the place for quite some time now, reading some of the many stories. I've got to say that I've liked most of them (especially the ones that go beyond just a transformation and give a little bit more detail and the lives left after).

I found this site when I was writing my own story which I'm calling Anthrom (Yes, anthro with an "m" at the end XD). It's about this freshman in high school named Chad who is finishing off a load of procrastinated work, and finds help from someone online. Later, when he meets that person, he finds that this is not a human he has been talking to, but an anthro, or as I call it in the story, anthrom.

It's a raccoon anthrom, and later, I planned on having a transformation of the main character into a raccoon anthrom too, so I decided to search up raccoon transformations to get a general idea of how to write a transformation, and I ended up finding this site.

I've got to say that I was really impressed with many of these stories on here, and the story that I ended up liking the most would be "a Cooning Together of Truths."

Anyway, I came back to this site almost everyday in July and have finally decided to join, heh. Maybe I'll put some short parts of "Anthrom" here.

Well, hi!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Hi all!

Welcome!  Just curious, were you interested in TFs before you started writing the story?  I first became interested after reading the Chronicles of Narnia.

Yes, I was, and I do consider myself a TF fan. Not sure how that happened though; it was as if one day I decided, "hey, TFing is cool!"

Though, I guess I really got into TFs when I was like, 11 or 12.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi my name is Nasir Ghaffar Student of MBA age 25. My hobby is Ride Beautiful  sports Bikes.  I am doing a part time job in a web developing  office. I have a cat pet.Thanks.......

Last edited by nafsee (Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:45 am)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello everyone!
i am aami,.. I am new to the forum.
welcome to all here.,,, I know that forums are a  good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi guys i agree with you, keep performing...

Last edited by dommorsp (Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm)

Thumbs up Thumbs down